I recently spent some time with a couple of consultants, Richard and Mark, from iMPOWER a consultancy company that specialises in working with public services, to think through what a ‘digital offer’ for social care and health should look like in the future.
In my day job I have developed and oversee Bromley’s ‘Bromley MyLife’ digital platform for local residents.
iMPOWER work with local authorities and the NHS to change behaviours and better manage demand so that decreasing budgets can have the greatest impact on health and wellbeing.
We were looking to identify a number of recommendations to help local authorities and health partners harness the power and flexibility of digital tools to:
- achieve better life outcomes for residents
- improve the early intervention & prevention model
- support better integration
- achieve efficiencies in money and staffing
- build a better model of support around the individual to improve their wellbeing
In the end we came up with 8 recommendations in total which we have captured here – www.anewdigitalplatform.com.
Have a read through and let me know what you think.
My branding work for this project:
My website design for this project: