It’s that time of the year where people set out their New Year’s resolutions.
In my time honoured tradition, I have not set any resolutions. Instead, I have set a number of goals which I am aiming to complete during the next 12 months.
By publicly stating them I am hoping that this will spur me on to make sure that I can achieve my goals:
During 2020, I promise myself I will…
1. Build the family veggie garden
2. Paint & decorate the front room
3. Write a children’s book
4. Be more physically active
5. Lose 1.5 stone or more
6. Make more profit than the previous year
7. Complete an additional coaching course
8. Have more “well days” than last year
A summary of my goals:
In 12 months time, I’ll reflect on how well I do.